We’re giving you the opportunity to show off your Worms W.M.D gameplay on Nintendo Switch for a chance to a Team17 Switch title of your choice!
To enter, you’ll just need to capture and upload a funny play, incredible move or an epic fail clip showcasing the mayhem that occurs in Worms W.M.D. Your clip can come from any game mode, with any amount of worms, the choice is yours!
Then all you have to do is share your clip on Twitter with the hashtags #WormsSwitch and #WormsWMD between Friday 9th February and Friday 16th February and we’ll pick our two favourites.
We’ll be judging submitted clips based on originality, creativity and hilarity. Remember to include both hashtags in your post too so we can find it!
If you’re unsure how to use the new video capture ability, just press and hold the Capture Button until you hear a ‘beep’ to save the previous 30 seconds of play.
We’ll be retweeting our favourites and announcing winners on Twitter once the contest is closed.
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
May your bazooka fly true!
If you’d like to stay up to date with Worms W.M.D, keep an eye on these channels…
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Team17 Digital Limited (Team17) of Castleview House, Calder Island Way, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7AW.
- The title of the competition is Worms W.M.D Video Capture Contest.
- Entry is free to all eligible users of the game who satisfy the requirements detailed below.
- The competition will run from 18:00 GMT on 9thFebruary 2018 until 11:59 GMT on 16th February 2018. Any entries received by the Promoter after this point will not be considered.
- The competition is open to users of the game across the world except:
- residents in Germany, India, Canada or Australia;
- employees of the Promoter, or their families or agents; or
- any other person connected with the administration of the competition.
- All entrants must be over 16 years of age or have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- Multiple entries are permitted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries fnot received for any reason.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be reviewed by the “Panel of Judgment”, composed from members of the Promoter. The Panel of Judgment shall select the top entry which best satisfies the judging criteria.
- The judging criteria shall be as follows: video originality, creativity and hilarity
- The decisions of the Panel of Judgment shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and each entrant’s ability to provide the winning criteria. Winner(s) will be notified by private message through their means of entry and announced on to general public on social media and websites belonging to the Promoter.
- Winner(s) will receive a Switch download code for a Team17 game of their choice – subject to availability.
- No cash alternative prizes will be offered, prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter who reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- By claiming a prize, winners agree that the Promoter can use their name, likeness and place of residence (in the format of ‘Rob W of Nottingham, UK’) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. Details of the winner(s) may be published on social media belonging to the Promoter, as well as the website testsite.t17service.com and Promoter’s newsletter.
- By entering the competition, you are confirming that the submission is your own work and does not infringe the rights (including the intellectual property) of any third party. You hereby waive all moral rights in respect of any copyright in the name or copyright material submitted by You. In consideration of You entering into this competition you hereby assign all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the name and content submitted by You and accept that Promoter may use such name and content for any purposes whatsoever, including marketing and promotional purposes, in whatever media and format. You agree to allow the Promoter to display any name or image you submit. You accept that the Promoter may alter the visual appearance of the name and images before they are displayed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.