Everyone wants to own a sheep. Especially an explosive sheep that “baaah’s” when you squeeze it and wears a red cape. So it’s good news that you can win one over on the Worms Twitter Account this Friday!
All you’ll need to do is make sure that you’re following @WormsTeam17 and reply to our competition tweet (posted at 1PM BST) with a suggestion for a name for our woolly, spontaneously combusting friend along with the #WinaSheep tag. The competition opens at 1PM BST on Friday 20th June and closes on Monday 23rd June at 1PM BST, you’ll need to be over 16 to enter.
See below for full terms & conditions!
Best of luck,
Worms: Super Sheep Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
- The promoter is Team17 Digital Ltd, Castleview House, Wakefield, WF2 7AW. (“The Promoter”)
- The promotion commences at 13:00 BST on 20th June 2014 and closes at 13:00 BST on 23rd June 2014 (The “Promotion Period”)
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Sign in to their Twitter account, or create a new one.
- “Follow” the Worms Twitter account at https://twitter.com/wormsteam17
- Reply to the “competition tweet”, which will be published at 1PM BST on 20th June 2014, before the end of the Promotion Period. Entrants must include the hashtag #WinaSheep and a suggestion for the name of the Super Sheep
- Entrants may enter more than once
- The winning entries will be chosen by the Team17 Community Manager according to their humour, creativity and originality from all eligible entries submitted during the competition period.
- The prize is 1x Worms: Super Sheep toy.
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 16 or over who are residents of the United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany and Spain. If you are younger than this age, you should ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or services or redeemed as cash. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The winners will be notified by private message to their Twitter account. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 28 days, they will forfeit their prize.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)
- The promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter.