Lethal VR is fast action arcade style shooting experience inspired by classic arcade gun games from the past, enhanced with VR technology to guarantee a new level of immersion never seen in the genre before.
“We are really excited to join forces with Team17 and its passionate team to release Lethal VR worldwide. Both companies share the same passion for videogames and we are excited to work together releasing Lethal VR. The arrival of VR inspired us to think about the stories we could tell and the immersive experiences we could create. Lethal VR puts the player in the shoes of an FBI recruit being assessed. The game is inspired by shooting sequences in films such as Point Break, Robocop and The Man with the Golden Gun.” said Fiona Sperry, CEO of Three Fields Entertainment.
Developed using the latest iteration of the powerful Unreal engine, Lethal VR will be available 8th November for HTC Vive on the Steam store. A PS VR version will be available by the end of the year.
Three Fields Entertainment
Minimum system requirements
- OS Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- Hard Drive 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes HTC Vive VR headset plus hand controllers
Explore Our Other Games