Alien Breed 2: Assault
Can you survive the alien onslaught? Alien Breed 2: Assault is the second chapter in the Alien Breed series, and is an explosive science fiction arcade-shooter with an epic story, swarms of highly intelligent alien enemies, high-impact weaponry, highly detailed and rich environments, developed using Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3. Deep inside the bowels of the unfamiliar craft, and with time rapidly running out, ready your weapons and begin to claw your way through the darkness in a fight for survival. But you are not alone. The ship is home to the carnivorous alien horde and something else … something yet to reveal its true intentions … something biding its time. In addition to the thrilling single-player campaign and all new “survivor” modes, the game also offers relentless, action-packed, two-player co-operative battle modes.
- Survive the assault! – An action-packed mix of arcade-shooter, survival-horror and tactical weapons upgrades and customisation.
- NEW – set pieces – fight the breed through the new vertical climb section and the mounted gun battle.
- NEW – fight the alien horde with new hardened armour and new weaponry:
- Hyper Blaster – a destructive chain-gun
- Rocket Launcher – blow the horde away
- NEW – take on new alien enemies – the ‘webber’ alien and endure dramatic encounters with new shocking bosses.
- Epic single-player story mode – The single-player campaign mode that follows the narrative of the game through huge and challenging environments.
- NEW – single-player “survivor” mode: Resist endless waves of intense alien horde attacks in specifically designed arena environments.
- Single-player free-play mode – A single-player challenge mode – beat your high score on a previously completed campaign mission.
- Two-player co-operative play mode – Work together to defeat the alien horde across specially customised assault maps for two players.
- NEW – two-player co-operative “survivor” mode – Join forces and try to survive specifically designed arena environments. Get competitive and challenge others to beat your survivor abilities on the extensive Leader-boards.
- Additional online features – Quick Match, Create Game, Friends Lists, Voice Chat, Leader-boards/Achievements/Co-operative Achievements.
Minimum System Requirements
|OS:||Windows XP SP2 or later|
|Processor:||2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA 6800+ or ATI Radeon X700+ Video Card|
|Sound Card:||Windows Supported Sound Card|
|Graphics:||HDTV screen resolution: 720p|