Published: 14th August 2020
OVERCOOKED IS BACK!
The Onion Kingdom is in peril again and this time it is the fault of the Onion King himself! Reading aloud from the fabled Necronomnomicon, he has cooked up a real problem in the form of a doughy but dangerous army of UNDEAD BREAD called…The Unbread! The Onion King needs you, so chop, fry and bake your way through an all new series of crazy kitchens to defeat them and save the kingdom.
Overcooked 2 is a chaotic co-op cooking game for 1-4 players in which you must serve a variety of recipes including sushi, pasta, cakes, burgers and burritos to hungry customers in a series of unconventional kitchens. Whether it be a hot air balloon, a magical Wizard’s school or even another planet, you’ll have to be bready for anything. Work solo or with up to three friends to prep orders while overcoming obstacles such as fire, collapsing floors, overbearing waiters and of course, the classic kitchen problem of floating work surfaces.
For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer!
Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor!
New level mechanics!
Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
Interactive world map!
As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world!
From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged!
Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
Kevin’s Christmas Cracker
This FREE festive update is now available across all platforms and includes:
– Five Christmassy kitchens!
– Three sweet new recipes: mince pies, Christmas pudding and hot chocolate!
– Two new chilly chefs – elf and snowman!
– Practice mode – unlimited time, unlimited orders. Cook as much as you like!
Chinese New Year update
The Chinese New Year update is the second piece of FREE seasonal content for Overcooked! 2. It includes:
– Seven beautifully themed kitchens!
– Two new seasonal recipes: fruit platter and hot pot!
– Two new seasonal chefs: ornate Chinese dragon and fancy ‘Year of the Pig’ pig chef!
– New game mode: ‘Survival Mode’ – Every dish served adds precious seconds to the timer, see how long you can survive!
Winter Wonderland update
Winter Wonderland is the third piece of free seasonal content for Overcooked! 2. It includes:
– Five new seasonally dressed kitchens inspired by the 2019 DLC packs (Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde and Carnival of Chaos)
– Two new chefs – Reindeer Chef and Present Head Chef
– Horde Mode – now includes festive enemies! (Who knew candy canes could be so terrifying?!)
– Five seasonal recipes – hot chocolate, pancakes, roast dinners, Christmas puddings and mince pies!
Spring Festival update
Celebrate the Year of the Rat with this free seasonal update!
– Cook two delicious seasonal recipes – bubbling hot pots and fresh fruit platters
– Five new beautifully themed Lunar New Year kitchens
– Two new chefs added to the roster – rat chef and turtle chef
Sun’s Out, Buns Out update
Get the party started with this hot free seasonal update!
– Two new lovable canine chefs
– Tasty summer recipes – ice cream float & summer salad
– Five new colourful kitchens with parade theming – look out for fireworks, confetti and parade floats!
SEASON PASS AVAILABLE NOW!
Includes Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde and Carnival of Chaos!
Available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for £14.99/€16.99/$19.99.
Want all the Overcooked! 2 content in one lovely digital bundle?
Check out Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition!
Available digitally on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, this version includes…
Overcooked! 2 and every piece of previously-released DLC – Surf ‘n’ Turf, Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde and Carnival of Chaos.
58 chefs ready to cook up a storm, including those featured in the Too Many Cooks pack.
Dozens of kitchens – the base game and DLC will take you on a journey through 130 weird and wonderful kitchens!
An appetising menu of recipes – Serve a delicious selection of 26 recipes.
Co-op multiplayer – Aim for those high scores with up to four players in both local and online co-op.
Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition will be coming to PC on April 16th!
Minimum System Requirements
For PC | MAC | Linux
Minimum - WIN7-64 bit
Minimum - MacOS Sierra - 10.12.6
Minimum - Mint 18 / Ubuntu 16.04.01
Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600K
- Memory 4 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
Nvidia GeForce GT 640M
- Hard Drive 3 GB available space
- Sound Card DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Explore Related News
Published: 12th June 2018
Introducing Overcooked! 2
Published: 20th March 2019
BAFTA Games Awards nominations for Overcooked! 2 and Yoku’s Island Express!
Published: 7th April 2020
Introducing – Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition!
Published: 16th April 2020
FREE DLC, Gourmet Edition Steam launch, PLUS savings on Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2
Published: 25th June 2020