Published: 8th August 2023
Set in 1916 during the Great War, CONSCRIPT blends the punishing mechanics of classic horror titles into a cohesive, tense, and original survival horror experience. In CONSCRIPT players explore the trenches of Verdun as a lone French soldier searching for his missing-in-action brother to ensure a home goes unbroken.
Plan. Explore. Survive. Players will dive into the madness of war, engage in brutal combat against enemy soldiers, manage limited supplies, and solve complex environmental puzzles.
Coming 2024 to PC. Play the demo now on Steam.
- Experience classic and methodical survival horror gameplay in a unique historical setting: the Battle of Verdun.
- Highly re-playable with various difficulty settings, multiple endings, unlockable costumes and bonus weapons.
- Fend off a variety of enemy soldiers and combatants with a variety of WW1 melee weapons and firearms.
- Survive in an intense, harrowing atmosphere boosted by a unique pixel art aesthetic and oppressive sound design.
- Navigate intricate level design that promotes item management and route planning, whilst solving complex environmental puzzles.
- Distinct WW1 themed areas that intertwine and overlap.