Dawn has come in the land of Cvstodia in Blasphemous: The Stir of Dawn, a free DLC available now for all owners both existing and new on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!
See what awaits you in the DLC Launch Trailer below:
For those who have already played Blasphemous and walked in the steps of the Penitent One, a trove of new content awaits you:
- New Game+
- Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
- New, optional and gameplay altering ‘Three Penitence’ system.
- New storylines, NPCs, bosses, side quests and areas to discover.
- New Executions & Counter/Charge attack execution activation mechanic.
- Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
- New items, animations and level art reworks.
- Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead & Sword Heart updates plus enemy tweaks!
- A new dog NPC can appear in Albero and loves being petted!
You can discover more about all the new features and content added in today’s update with our Blasphemous community blog posts here:
- Blasphemous: The Stir of Dawn – Introducing the Spanish Cast!
- The Stir of Dawn: Torment, Penitence and Amanecidas
- The Stir of Dawn: Map Screen Overhaul, More Fast Travelling and Rebalancing!
New to Blasphemous?
Blasphemous is a punishing action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels.
If this is your first time visiting the tormented lands of Cvstodia, The Stir of Dawn free DLC has something for you too!
On top of the new content, this update includes a bunch of new, player requested features to make your first journey through Blasphemous even more fun, challenging and rewarding.
From an overhauled map and fast travel system, to new quests and updated location graphics there’s never been a better time to become the Penitent One!
Blasphemous & The Stir of Dawn free DLC is available now on the following platforms: