Let’s kick off the week with a patch for Worms Rumble…
We’ve been working hard on fixes for issues reported by our players, including problems with movement and that pesky Hammerhead audio bug!
It also includes a fix for the last two trophies that players were having problems unlocking.
We’ve also added a DLC tab into the main menu of the game to make it easier to find the extra (paid) content that is available for Worms Rumble.
Check out the full patch notes below!
- Fixes for unlocking the Geared Up and Tooled Up achievements if criteria had already been met before previous patch
- Fixed an issue which prevented the held button commands to work on elevators, crates and weapons
- Fixed an additional issue where the player was unable to move when the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where the pre-game scoreboard cursor was not dismissed when the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where the Hammerhead firing audio was played repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where the moving platforms in Deadly Dockyards could become desynced after the level event.
- Fixed an issue where the controller disconnection was not displayed in game if the controller was disconnected in the main menus.
- Fixed an issue where fake projectiles could be seen but would deal no damage.
- Fixed an issue where players stuttered during spectate mode
- Added a DLC tab into the main menu