Train pals, you can now build an intricate rail network from the comfort of your PC!
Sweet Transit, the systems-led, train-powered city builder by the ex-Factorio 3D artist and developer, is now available to purchase in Steam Early Access.
Enjoy a brand-new early access launch trailer below:
Home to a world where the railway is king and trains are the sole means of transportation and expansion, Sweet Transit sees players use these mighty iron horses to build new settlements, create intricate production lines, and grow humble villages into thriving metropolises while moving through distinct eras such as the introduction of steam power and the invention of the combustion engine.
Players can pick up the base game for £17.49/€21.99/$21.99 or grab the Supporter’s Pack for £21.98/€26.98/$26.98, the latter of which includes the game and a digital version of its jaunty original soundtrack. All purchases during early access launch week will receive 10% off, with an additional 10% discount for all those picking up the Supporter’s Pack!
The first Roadmap – Plan your journey with us
Check out the Roadmap, charting the additions and changes you can expect from the game’s early access debut until full launch! This is just a snippet of what’s to come! We’ll continue to show more of what’s ahead with each update.
Sweet Transit will remain firmly within its own creative vision whilst taking feedback and improvements from the community – this means that as we move forward with the game we will always be open to changing our priorities. 🙂
Sweet Transit Key Features
- Systems-led city builder: Starting with a single warehouse, build a thriving interconnected world of villages and cities as you expand your rail network and evolve your society
- Customisable rail network: Construct platforms and stations linked by intricate railway routes to help connect settlements and ensure a painless transit for both workers and civilians
- Evolve your industry: From steam to diesel, play through distinct eras of the railway and plan the most economical expansions using the technology at your disposal
- Be a person of the people: Keep a close eye on your citizens and ensure their needs are met as you expand your routes and scale up your settlements
- Full modding support: Create custom content via Steam Workshop, including structures, locomotives, in-game rules, progression markers, and graphics