A new threat has invaded the Onion Kingdom!
Will our chefs survive? Can they make their way through a terrifying new kitchen adventure?
Find out in… THE PECKISH RISES!
The Peckish Rises is a brand new culinary adventure, exclusively available to play in Overcooked! All You Can Eat which will be coming to PS5 on November 12th and to Xbox Series X and S later this year.
This freshly baked adventure includes seven brand new spooky kitchens and adds three chefs to the roster: The adorable Axolotl Chef, the less-than-fresh Unbread Chef, and the original omnivorous Overlord, Everpeckish Chef!
New kitchens also means new ways to cook, so chefs will be dodging fire, using cannons, and chopping with guillotines in an attempt to complete their orders on time – and all while managing mouthfuls of iconic Overcooked! mayhem.
Want to know what else to expect from Overcooked! All You Can Eat? Here’s a handy list of key features:
- Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
- Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
Want to discuss all things Overcooked? Join the official Discord!
Meet other chefs to team up with, keep up to date with the latest news and even enter exclusive giveaways!
Alternatively, subscribe/join/follow us on the channels below to stay in the know!