Win a copy of Overcooked! 2!
To celebrate the launch of our shiny new Instagram filter, we’re giving 20 people the chance to win keys for Overcooked! 2 on the platform of their choice!
All you have to do, is use the ‘Hat-A-Twoey’ filter to snap a selfie or create a short video and share it to your Instagram story, tagging @team17ltd and #Overcooked2!
We’ll collect all the names in a chef’s hat and draw 20 winners at random on Friday 17th April!
Open this link on mobile to access the filter!
Full terms & conditions below…
Terms & Conditions: Overcooked! 2 Hat-A-Twoey Instagram Competition
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
- The promoter is Team 17 Digital Ltd, 3 Red Hall Avenue, Paragon Business Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 2UL. (“The Promoter”)
- The promotion commences at 09:00 BST Friday 10th April 2020 and closes at 09:00 BST Friday 17th April 2020. (The “Promotion Period”)
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must take a photo or video using the Overcooked! 2 Hat-A-Twoey filter and share to their Instagram story, tagging @team17ltd and #Overcooked2
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There will be twenty (20) winners who will each receive one (1) digital key for Overcooked! 2 on the platform of their choice.
- The total twenty (20) winners will be selected at random using a random prize draw tool.
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 13 or over across the world except residents in Germany, India, Canada or Australia. If you are younger than this age, you should ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or services or redeemed as cash. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize. Digital game keys are subject to availability.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The winners will be notified by private message to the account used to enter the competition within 48 hours of the competition closing. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 48 hours, they will forfeit their prize. Prizes will be delivered within 48 hours of the winner providing their delivery details. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for delays in delivery that are outside of its control.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)
- The promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter.