Future Captains of the deep!
We are thrilled to announce that King of Seas pre-orders for the Nintendo Switch™ (via the Nintendo eShop) and Xbox One (via the Xbox Store) and Steam versions will be going live today with a 20% off bonus.
PLAY THE DEMO NOW
You can get out there, today! Grab your ship, grab your crew — it’s time for an adventure.
Nintendo & Xbox players, you will also be able to try out King of Seas for yourselves by downloading the brand new Nintendo Switch* and Xbox One* demos, available today from the Nintendo eShop and Xbox Store!
Check out the new release date trailer:
When does King of Seas release?
This action-packed seafaring adventure will be setting sail on 25th May for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Along with the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One demos, PC players can also go head-to-head with fearsome pirates by downloading the demo via the Steam page.
What is King of Seas?
King of Seas is an action role-playing game set in a deadly procedurally generated pirate world. In a ferocious plot, you will fight to regain what has been taken away and embark on an epic adventure in a fantastic world, filled with battles, lost islands and treasures. A universe full of amazing characters and breathtaking missions will keep you anchored as you strive to become the king of all pirates.
- Story: A series of quests guide you on your journey and uncover the intriguing characters of the King of Seas world who will lead you to the next path of your epic adventure.
- Procedural Generation: Dive into a lush, procedurally generated world that constantly refreshes the exploration mechanics within each new game.
- Dynamic World: The world reacts to your every action, naval routes change and with each conquered settlement the difficulty adapts to constantly give you a more challenging time.
- Map: A thick fog will ensure travelling towards objectives is not plain sailing, after all wouldn’t you want to lose the joy of exploration?
- Navigation system: Atmospheric effects influence gameplay. Sail during a storm at your own risk, escape the enemies and always remember to carefully watch the wind direction to stay in control during battles. The strategy starts here.
- Ship customization: Five types of highly customizable ships through an equipment and skill system, just as in any true role-playing game!
- Combat system: Not only cannon shots and nautical strategy but also speed and spectacle, thanks to a set of more than 20 skills to choose from and three branches of talents to suit any playstyle.
Pricing as follows
PC – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
Nintendo Switch – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
Xbox One – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
PlayStation 4 – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
*Nintendo Switch and Xbox Demo available in English and Italian