WIELD THE MIGHTY TECHNO-SWORD AS NARITA BOY POWERS UP ON PC AND CONSOLES!
As the eponymous hero, Narita Boy whisks players to the Digital Kingdom to wield and master the Trichroma Techno-Sword against the evil of HIM and the Stallions, rogue code that threatens the kingdom’s future.
Featuring classic adventure gameplay and a narrative that unfolds the secrets and memories of the kingdom’s real-world creator, Narita Boy is a homage to digital times gone by, but not forgotten.
Save the world with Narita Boy in this new techno-trailer:
- Go back to the future: A homage to the eighties with a new spin on classic gameplay styles, Narita Boy takes players back in time for a blast from the past
- You have the power!: The Techno-Sword can be used alongside mysterious magic so that players can carve and blast their way through enemies great and small
- Might as well jump: The classic 2D platformer will see players explore imaginative landscapes and navigate a plethora of pixel art environments
- Pixel-perfect story: Encounter weird and wonderful digitised characters on a journey to discover the secrets of the Digital Kingdom and its elusive creator
- Pump up the jam: Inspired by the glory days of analogue synthesizers, the pumping soundtrack turns back the clock for this techno-journey.
Enjoy, Sons of the Trichroma! Your destiny awaits, the Techno Fathers are excited to see you!
Now…. GO! Save the Digital Kingdom!
Narita Boy also powers ‘Saving The Arcade World’, a campaign created by Team17 and Studio Koba to raise awareness of the need to preserve arcades and arcade games, in partnership with The Strong: National Museum of Play in Rochester, New York, The National Videogame Museum in the UK, and Arcade Vintage: Museo del Videojuego in Spain. Over the past two months, royalties from sales of Saving The World, one of the tracks from Narita Boy original game soundtrack, have gone towards the campaign.