Today we’re excited to announce our partnership with OverBorder Studio to bring their punishing action role-playing game, Thymesia, to PC later this year.
Prepare to enter a hauntingly beautiful world ravaged by plague where your fast-paced melee skills are all that stands between you and death at the hands of the twisted monstrosities that stalk the land.
The time has come to step out from the darkness!
Prepare to become the bane of the plague!
At the heart of Thymesia’s story is Corvus, a mysterious character who wields the power to draw out and seize enemy diseases to use as weapons against those who stand in his path. As Corvus players will engage in visceral combat that combines ferocious offensive abilities, perfectly timed parries and dynamic dodges to take down unforgiving and relentless enemies.
Players will also have the ability to customise and form Corvus around their own playstyle, improving and upgrading various stats to further strengthen their build build as they journey to recover and restore Corvus’ lost memories.
- Weaponising diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.
Join the Thymesia Community – Developer Updates & Social Spaces
To keep up to speed with all things Thymesia, including regular developer updates and behind the scenes content sneak peeks be sure to join the wider community at the following locations:
And with that, today’s announcement comes to a close. But Corvus’ journey has all but just begun…