We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Soul Survivor Games to bring Honey, I Joined a Cult to PC!
Be hypnotized by the partnership trailer!
Honey, I Joined a Cult is a single player resource management strategy game where the player is in charge of creating, operating and growing a cult in the funky 70’s! Your tasks will range from deciding the organisations symbols and relics to where the toilets should be in the compound!
- Maintain and grow cult influence: Recruit cultists and followers to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence
- Base building: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms
- Groovy missions: Complete missions to unlock resources or fulfil the leader’s demands to keep their ego in check
- Counter threats: Overcome threats from nosey journalists, oppressive government bodies, and rival heretical cults
- Cult themes: Choose the cult’s focus of worship, affecting the tech tree, missions and unlocks available
Honey, I joined a cult will be coming to PC!
We’ll be sharing more information on Honey, I Joined a Cult in the near future, but until then, sign up to the Team17 newsletter and follow our social channels to keep up to date with the latest news!
Follow Sole Survivor Games on Twitter
Like Sole Survivor Games on Facebook
Team17 on Instagram
Team17 on Twitter
Team17 on Facebook