We are so excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Navegante, alongside Bromio to bring Greak: Memories of Azur to PC & Console!
Delve into the memories of Azur in the new trailer!
Greak is a single player side-scrolling adventure with traditional hand drawn animation in which the player alternates control of the three characters, guiding each of them independently to escape the Urlag invasion on the lands of Azur!
- Hand-Drawn Art and Animation: Enjoy a captivating story line about family, home and union in difficult times while you discover colorful and expressive scenarios.
- Specially Crafted Puzzles: Solve specially crafted puzzles to find and collect the missing pieces of an Airship through an Interconnected World.
- Unique Gameplay: Alternate between the three characters and use their different abilities to explore the Magical lands of Azur.
- Fast- Paced Combat: Discover new areas and fight against a wide variety of enemies to rescue the Courines from the Urlag invasion.
- Live Orchestra Soundtrack: Enjoy the expressive and atmospheric music themes specially created to experience a unique adventure.
Greak: Memories of Azur will be coming to PC & Console!
We’ll be sharing more information on Greak: Memories of Azur in the near future, but until then, sign up to the Team17 newsletter and follow our social channels to keep up to date with the latest news!