Today we’re excited to announce Sheltered 2, in partnership with Unicube.
Prepare to manage scarce resources and maintain your base to survive in a relentless world. Filled with factions, hostiles and environmental threats, the wasteland will challenge all those who seek shelter.
Can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world?
Forge life-saving relationships!
Sheltered 2’s new factions system will be pivotal to a base’s success; players are able to send out expeditions to explore the vast and unforgiving wilderness, enabling them to forge relationships or ignite bitter rivalries that will be catastrophic if not navigated correctly.
Players can also trade resources with other factions, allowing both bases to survive and thrive together; or they can go head-to-head with rivals in an expanded combat system, using force to grow their foothold in the wasteland.
- Factions: The factions system allows players to forge relationships with other groups to provide their base with resources and support, or they can grab their weapons and take things the old-fashioned way
- Resource Management: Players will balance the needs and wants of their survivors, manage scarce resources, craft items needed to maintain the shelter, and build equipment to keep their group alive
- Permadeath: New for Sheltered 2. The leader is the most important member of the shelter, so permadeath means that if they die, the game is over. Starvation, asphyxiation, extreme temperatures, and combat are just some of the challenges players will face in the harsh wasteland
- Combat & Weapons: When negotiations fail, players will wield a huge variety of makeshift weaponry against hostile outsiders, fighting to the death in turn-based combat to win the critical resources needed to survive
- Characters: Survivors have their own personalities, traits, desires, and skills to acquire, and the ability to customise each individually means every faction member is unique.
Join the Sheltered Community
To keep up to speed with all things Sheltered, be sure to join the wider community at the following locations:
… … transmission terminated