Put your funky leadership skills to the test in Honey, I Joined A Cult – arriving on Steam Early Access in 2021!
Please watch this mandatory video presentation:
In Honey, I Joined A Cult, you’ll manage your very own 1970s-based cult – recruiting new followers and acolytes, designing the layout of your groovy headquarters and growing your influence to make the organisation as successful as possible.
As you progress, you’ll face challenges both inside and outside the cult, not least the leader’s ever-growing ego and an increasingly meddling media, all of which need to be kept in check in order for your cult to flourish.
- Take full control of a funky cult: Recruit cultists and followers to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence
- Build freaky deaky bases: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms
- Overcome groovy missions and challenges: Complete missions to unlock resources or fulfil the leader’s demands to keep their ego in check
- Stick it to ‘The Man’: Overcome threats from nosey journalists, oppressive government bodies, and rival heretical cults
- Get down with deities: The player’s choice of the cult’s focus of worship affects the wider tech tree, as well as the missions and unlocks available
Sign up to the Team17 newsletter and follow our social channels to keep up to date with the latest news!