Hey Hokko pals! We have just released a hotfix for the PC version of Hokko Life! This includes various tweaks, a change to how the game handles broken saves, fixes for mistranslation, and more! 🛠️
Rest assured, we’re still working on the next update for the console versions too! But for now, here are all the changes for this update listed below.
- Game now handles broken saves more elegantly, allowing the player to continue using the game instead of just throwing them out
- Removed compression from saving to remove complexity and help reduce some rare save issues
- Made tweaks to saving to hopefully help with issues caused by power cuts
- Fix for Japanese translation of the crafting requirements on the first villager requests not being translated and appearing incorrect
- Fix for Gift shop items not unlocking in the Archaeology tent if you complete a set with both pristine and normal artefacts
- Fix for decoration requests not completing if you decorate an upstairs or downstairs floor
- Fix for not being able to interact with the Llama and Pegasus balloon shop items
- Fix for fertiliser not being unlocked despite passing that stage in the Farmer intro questline
- Fix for task tab breaking if player deletes a created item half way through a creation request using it
- Fix for unique fruit achievement requirement not matching design
- Fix for bright white glowing Inn windows
- Fix for softlock when speaking to Hurley in the inn after the first intro, and you’ve got no money
- Potential fix for an issue that might cause the unique fruit stat to not get updated correctly from fruit trees
- Various fixes for online reporting of users/creations
That’s all for now, Residents! As always, thank you for all of your support!
Keep an eye on our socials below to keep updated of all future news and updates!
Keep up with all things Hokko Life! 🌞: