Independent publisher Team17 and indie dev Rocket Rainbow are excited to announce that the puzzling Hay Ewe will be released this week for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Hay Ewe is a ewe-nique puzzle game developed by Rocket Rainbow, an independent games studio founded by experienced game developers who grew up in the mobile space. Rocket Rainbow staff include ex-PopCap Games team members, who have been credited with Bejeweled, Plants vs. Zombies and the 2012 BAFTA award winning Peggle, all games that defined smartphones as a gaming platform.
Centring on the adventures of Matilda the sheep, Hay Ewe is an endearing and unorthodox, fast-paced puzzle game set in a world full of characters and colour. Matilda is a natural born leader with the unfortunate task of rounding up the ever-mischievous lambs. Navigate challenging puzzles and avoid treacherous obstacles with your chain of lambs to deliver them to safety.
This amazing game features:
- Conquer 60 fun puzzles across Adventure mode
- Create your own levels and share them with friends
- Challenge yourself through multiple mini-games
- Collect unique items to help give you a boost on your journey
- Explore an enchanting world full of characters and colour
- Compete with friends on the leaderboards and beat their own puzzles!
Hay Ewe will be available to download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via the App Store on the 16th October for just £2.99, $4.99/4,49 €.