Hey there Golfers! 🏌️
Find below all improvements and fixes in this new patch for Golf With Your Friends, out now! This patch is for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation, and Steam.
Improvements for Above Platforms
- Ability to view ping & change region in a lobby.
- Can now preview locked customisations.
- Various collision mesh fixes.
- Added HotSeat turn order settings.
- QuickPlay fix (all platforms except Nintendo Switch). Added new courses which had been missed.
- Quicker matchmaking.
- Adjustments made to the profanity filter.
- UI menu controller fixes.
Level Editor Improvements for PC.
- Camera snap widget
- Control setting and mapping fixes
- Object selection improvements
- Object Transformation fixes
- Editor stability improvements
Various other QoL and bug fixes including:
- A fix for a cosmetics drop issue not rewarding items
- Ball replacement fixes
- UI navigation improvements
- Audio fixes
- Stability improvements across all courses
This new content will release tomorrow (June 21st).
- Bouncy Castle Course DLC: A new 18 hole Bouncy Castle Course.
- Split amongst all 3 DLC: 24 new customisation items.
- Split amongst all 3 DLC: New type of customisation: Ball Stickers.
- Bouncy Castle Course DLC: Over 150 new Level Editor pieces.
The Bouncy Castle Pack, The Summer Party Cosmetics Pack and The Racing Cosmetics Pack for Golf With Your Friends out on June 21st on Steam, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation! 🎈
Keep up to date with all things Golf on our social channels!
Golf With Your Friends Twitter
Golf With Your Friends Facebook