We’re Independent, just like you…
Team17 is one of the world’s longest running independent game studios. We’ve been in business for over 24 years, and have released over 200 SKUs globally on just about every platform that you can think of!
We were among the first to start developing for mobile platforms in 2001, and became a digital publisher in 2007. We’ve had number one hits on every digital platform!
Our experienced team offers a range of services. We can help you bring your game to market.
About those services…
WE can help YOU…
- Grow and develop your studio with friendly but critical advice.
- Produce and Develop your game, by calling on the experience of a very talented team.
- Get the word out with expert marketing, PR and cross-promotion opportunities.
- Localise, Usability Test and QA your game, and offer Age Ratings support.
- Sales, Distribution and Lifecycle Management help keep your title relevant post launch. Our Business Development team won the Develop 2014 Award!
- We can supply additional Development Resources along with select funding to help get you across the line!
- Reach store holders by presenting and selling your game to Steam, Amazon, Microsoft, Sony, Apple, Google, Samsung and MANY others for bundle sales direct to customers.
- We have Customer Support staff working full time on the message boards of the various platforms to trouble shoot and fix problems as they arise.
- Compatibility test your game with up to 150 different machine specifications.
- Reach a small army of engaged users through social networks. (Our Worms Facebook page alone has almost one million likes!)
Great PR & Marketing
- Our internal marketing department can help your game be discovered. We’re gamers ourselves, and have a deep knowledge and passion for the games industry.
- We have lots of experience in generating and circulating global marketing campaigns, managing the creation of promotional materials and creating content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc. We have a strong presence at expos around the world.
- We work closely with all Platform holders and Digital stores. Our friendly staff are always on hand to speak to the press and public.
Social media helps us message the players that are engaged with our games, and the games of our development partners!
We’re working with some of the most talented independent creators to produce amazing games…
The Escapists 2 - Rattlesnake Springs
Rather than sticking to a certain type of games they publish a very broad line of titles across various genres and platforms. They are always up for an informal chat about any project you working on. On the contrary to most indie publisher they are based in the UK which is a big advantage for us as there are no delays in communication,"
Team17 has been in the game for over 20 years, and my own love and respect for Worms dates back to the Amiga. They know all the major worldwide players and platforms in the industry (any of which are on speed dial from Debbie Bestwick's office). They have a solid fan base - a genuine, dedicated fan base. And probably the most important point of all, I think it's pretty obvious they know better than anyone how to get mileage out of a product. They get my input every step of the way, have dedicated support and resources toward development and completion, frontend the costs of QA, localisation, testing and marketing (which, let’s face it, no indie ever budgets for), and they are staffed entirely by really, really nice people.
It's clear in the few months I've been working with them that they can do so much more for my game than I could ever have done on my own, and I'm so glad to have their support (not to mention validation!) behind my game. Can't wait for many more years of quantum physics mayhem to come!"
Platforms & Partners
Did we mention we have experience in bringing games to all digital platforms? We’re also great working partners with a host of stores and platform holders!
- TIGA Awards 2015
- TIGA Awards 2015
Debbie Bestwick, Team17
- MCV Awards 2015
Person of the Year
Mega Sales Award
- Develop Awards 2015
- BAFTA Breakthrough Brit 2015
Mouldy Toof, The Escapists
- TIGA Awards 2015
- TIGA Awards 2014
- Develop Awards 2014
- UKIE’s gamescom
UK Game of Show 2014
- App Store
Best of 2013