Hello budding chefs! Not long now before we set sail to Ambrosia, so it’s a good time for you to brush up on what to expect when you arrive!
Check out the latest trailer provided by Visit Ambrosia – this time, all about the Gastro Delights you’ll experience in Epic Chef!
Quaint restaurants, World-Class Cookery made from local produce will greet you on November 11th, 2021 when Epic Chef launches on Steam, just in time for the food feuds to start!
Make sure you also add Epic Chef to your Steam Wishlist in order to keep up to date until launch on November 11 2021 as the final bits of garnish are added.
Epic Chef will be available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that players can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair the dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa Zest calls home to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
Grab your spatula and start on a journey to become Epic…. Chef.
To keep up to date with all the information on Epic Chef, go to www.visitambrosia.com – the official website of the Concordian Tourism Board – like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.