Greetings fellow chefs! The time has come! We are ready to visit Ambrosia at last! Epic Chef is cooked up and ready to serve and is available now on Steam/Xbox One/Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch!
Watch the launch trailer here – Gather round and feast your eyes on it!
For details of when Epic Chef launches in your timezone, please refer to this handy guide we cooked up for you!
A histrionic story-driven adventure, Epic Chef blends together several different genres in order to serve up a unique recipe for players; with farming, foraging, and food fights being a small slice of the action, Ambrosia offers plenty of activities to keep Zest busy from sunrise to sunset.
Dynamic recipe creation means nothing is off the menu! Craft and experiment with thousands of ingredient combinations, creating the very best – and worst – dishes imaginable, all in an attempt to take down the competition.
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes:Dynamic recipe creation means that players can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair the dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa Zest calls home to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
Grab your spatula and start on a journey to become Epic…. Chef.
To keep up to date with all the information on Epic Chef, go to www.visitambrosia.com – the official website of the Concordian Tourism Board – like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.