Epic Chef 1000 Twitter Followers Giveaway
1. THE COMPETITION
1. The promoter and organiser of this competition is Team 17 Digital Limited of 3 Red Hall Avenue, Paragon Business Park, Wakefield, England, WF1 2UL (“Team 17”, “us” or “we”). These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between Team 17 and you (referred to in these terms and conditions as “you”, “yours” or “Entrant”) in relation to the competition.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, and in particular clause 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5 regarding how we will handle your personal data in relation to the competition.
3. The title of the competition is Epic Chef 1000 Twitter Followers Giveaway
4. Follow @EpicChefGame and Retweet the corresponding tweet
5. All information detailed on any of Team 17 websites (including but not limited to www.Team17.com, hereafter referred to as “Team 17 Websites”), digital platforms, games or apps or published in any of our newsletters in relation to the entry requirements for this competition form part of these terms. In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between that information and these competition terms, the specific competition terms and conditions will prevail.
6. Facebook (or any other social media site) do not endorse or sponsor any competitions hosted by Team 17 and we are not affiliated with Facebook in any way (or any other social media site).
2. HOW TO ENTER
1. The competition will run from 2pm BST on 15/11/2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 2pm BST on 22/11/2021 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
2. All competition entries must be received by Team 17 by no later than 2pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge to register for use of a Team 17 Website.
4. In order to enter the competition, entrants can submit their entries by: Retweeting [RT] the competition tweet and following @EpicChefGame
5. Team 17 will not accept:
1. responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
2. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. For help with entries, please contact competitions@Team17.com.
3. PRIZE DRAW PROCESS
1. All valid competition entries received by Team 17 before the Closing Date will be eligible for the prize draw process (“Prize Draw Pool”).
2. No fee is required to enter the Prize Draw Pool.
3. Within 7 days following the Closing Date (unless specified otherwise by Team 17 in writing), competition winners will be randomly selected from the Prize Draw Pool by way of a random number generator
4. Details verifying the randomised selection from the Prize Draw Pool will be provided in accordance with the winner details in paragraph 7.
1. The competition is open to any entrants who do not reside in Northern Ireland, Italy or the Canadian province of Quebec (the “Competition Jurisdiction”) aged 13 years or over, except:
1. employees of Team 17 or its holding or subsidiary companies;
2. employees of agents or suppliers of Team 17 or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or;
3. members of the immediate families or households of paragraphs 5.1 and 5.1.2 above.
2. If you are based outside of the Competition Jurisdiction, or your jurisdiction has legal or regulatory rules that invalidate these terms or make Team 17’s performance of them impossible, Team 17 will not accept your competition entry and you will be deemed to have been automatically disqualified from it.
3. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Team 17 may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition and reserves the right to disqualify any non-eligible entrant to does not eligible to enter the competition.
4. Team 17 will not accept competition entries that are:
1. automatically generated by computer;
2. completed by third parties or in bulk;
3. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged, or tampered with;
4. photocopies and not originals; or
5. There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Team 17 reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
7. Competition entries cannot be returned.
5. THE PRIZE
1. The prize is a Steam key for a released Team17 game of their choice and one is available to be won.
2. The prize is supplied by Team17
3. Team 17 reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Team 17’s control makes it necessary to do so.
4. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
5. In order to claim the prize, you must [Present yourself with correspondence via Twitter or Email].
1. The decision of [Team 17] is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
2. Team 17 will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. Team 17 will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
3. In addition to clause 7.3, within one month of the Closing Date of the competition, anyone can request information of the major prize winners by emailing competitions@Team17.com or writing to: Competitions Team, Team 17 Digital Limited, 3 Red Hall Avenue, Paragon Business Park, Wakefield, England, WF1 2UL.
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
1. If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 7 of days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by following the instructions set out in paragraph 6.7. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim to the prize will become invalid.
2. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
3. Team 17 will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 7 of days of the Announcement Date, Team 17 reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
4. Team 17 does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Insofar as is permitted by law, Team 17, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Team 17, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. [All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to Team 17 will become the property of Team 17 on receipt and will not be returned.]
2. [Team 17 does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry, subject to paragraph 10.4].
3. [By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
1. assign to Team 17 all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and;
2. waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (1988) as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.]
4. You agree that Team 17 may, but is not required to, make your entry available on any Team 17 Website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant Team 17 a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Team 17 may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
2. Team 17 reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, including if any law or regulation is inconsistent with these terms or where any law or regulation makes Team 17’s performance of these terms impossible, unlawful, illegal or unethical.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.