We have a few fixes this patch to make your gaming experience that little bit better. This covers Steam and Epic Games across both PC and MAC!
- “Missing Entry” in French changed to “Entrée manquante”
- In French, when a player gets a new Discovery notification, the title wasn’t translated
- Fixed issue with the building placement highlighting – valid placements for the Desalination Plant near inland water were not being highlighted
- Tooltip for the Remove button on a Smart Shipping resource was incorrect – always changed to talk about Cotton
- Spaceships that have not been launched yet are no longer listed in the Smart Shipping spaceship UI
- Middle-clicking on a building rapidly should no longer cause a drop in performance
- If you start the Tutorial and save your game after building 3 roads but no Huts, you’re no longer blocked on reloading
- Performance improved when opening the Island summary dialog on heavily populated Islands
- On Graphics settings less than High, Toxic Tiles are no longer invisible
- Fixed an issue with Shipping Lanes when they’re attached to a Space Port that is being upgraded
Thank you for your continued feedback!
If you encounter any other issues with Before We Leave, please report them here:
Submit a request – Team17 Support
We also recommend you take shelter in our Before We Leave Discord with the community and discuss all things Before We Leave!