Join a galactic adventure to save Earth this autumn
Coming to PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S; play the free demo this week on Steam and at Tokyo Game Show.
Team17 has today announced that Batora: Lost Haven, Stormind Games’ upcoming interplanetary action-RPG, will release on 20th October for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles, with a launch on Nintendo Switch™ to follow. Those looking to get hands-on with the game ahead of launch can head to the Steam page now until the 19th September to play the free PC demo, or check out the game live at Tokyo Game Show from 15-18th September.
In Batora: Lost Haven, explore a range of unique alien planets and discover a galaxy in which morals are blurred and the line between right and wrong is mercilessly thin. Harness unlikely hero Avril’s unique abilities to perfect different combat styles and defeat deadly foes, solve intricate puzzles, and take on quests from curious alien inhabitants. Every choice you make will shape your journey and forge the way you carry out your final mission… Restoring your Lost Haven.
Check out a cosmic new release date announcement trailer below:
Batora: Lost Haven Key Features
- Action-packed interplanetary adventure: Join a fantastical journey across the universe to explore alien worlds, meet a variety of unique beings, and uncover the secrets of the galaxy
- Unique polarity switching mechanic: Harness the dual powers of Sun and Moon to overcome rewarding environmental challenges and vanquish deadly enemies
- Branching story with multiple endings: Your choices decide the fate of the universe and those who inhabit it. Consider your actions and forge your path in an epic, interplanetary tale from a Writers’ Guild award winner
- Fast-paced, multi-layered combat: Leverage the power of mind and body in frenetic battles against fantastical creatures and unearthly foes
- Intricate puzzle solving: Put your mind and body to the test to solve otherworldly challenges
- Retro sci-fi art style: Explore colourful and diverse alien landscapes with hand-painted visuals inspired by 1950s retro science fiction