A brand new hotfix update to address crashes and major bugs, as well as adding in new main menu visuals
Protectors of the Light,
We hope you are enjoying Act I and II of the Campaign and the latest features from Flames of Retribution. This hotfix build will address some of the main issues that have arisen in the latest update to ensure that your playing experience continues to be as smooth as possible.
Eagle eyed players noticed that lightning within The Veil was not appearing correctly to warn players which direction a Death Night horde would approach from. This has now been fixed. Additionally, we have focused on eliminating game-breaking crashes during Campaign. As an added treat, we have also refreshed the main menu to highlight the visually captivating art that you see in the Campaign.
It’s time to jump into the latest update and defend Erodar from the ominous terrors that threaten its very existence.
As always please continue to report bugs to our Steam forums or in the player support channel on our Discord, as we’re constantly monitoring those channels.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- New: Flames of Retribution Main Menu Visuals
- Fixed a crash related to Cutscene Characters not being in the correct position.
- Fixed a crash related to loading Campaign Autosaves.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after restarting M03.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when two units – player and enemy – were directly on top of one another.
Fixes & Changes
- Fixed an issue where the Death Night Path would not always follow where the Lightning Indicated during a Death Night.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not correctly progress to the End of Game screen after defeating the Final Stand on all Survival Difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where Edwin’s Level and XP would not carry over correctly to Mission 4 in Campaign.
- Fixed an issue where there would be a Loading Screen tip that displayed as “Missing String”.
Where possible please ensure all drivers are updated to ensure the best and smoothest performance.
We greatly appreciate everyone who has taken the time to let us know about these bugs and crashes you’ve encountered. If you come across any bugs or crashes in the future, please report them to us either through the Steam forums, our Discord server in the ‘player-support’ channel or using the in-game bug reporting tool.
Till next time Protectors of the Light…