To celebrate National Dog Day, we’re offering two lucky people the chance to win an official Overcooked! 2 Kevin plushie and pin set PLUS a digital key for the Overcooked! 2 Season Pass.
All you have to do is create a piece of artwork that includes Kevin the dog. This can be in any medium of your choosing – whether you want to create something digitally, sketch with pencils or craft with mashed potato! Then you’ll need to share this on social media so we can see it!
Facebook: Upload your artwork as a comment on the competition post, HERE!
The competition closes at 23:59 BST on Monday 9th September. The lovely folks at Ghost Town Games will then look through all the entries and decide which two they like best!
The two winners will each receive one Kevin plushie, one Kevin pin and a digital key for the Overcooked! 2 Season Pass on the platform of their choice.
We’ll also be giving two runners-up a digital key for the Season Pass on their platform of choice too!
Good luck and happy crafting!
Full terms and conditions apply, please see below.
#CraftAKevin Overcooked! 2 Artwork Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- The promoter is Team 17 Digital Ltd, Castleview House, Wakefield, WF2 7AW. (“The Promoter”)
- The promotion commences at 09:00 BST Monday 26th August 2019 and closes at 23:59 GMT Monday 9th September 2019. (The “Promotion Period”)
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must: a) create a piece of art in their chosen medium (for example: painting, drawing, digital illustration, clay modelling, food). This artwork MUST include Kevin the dog b) Upload or post a photo of their artwork to Twitter and tag @Team17Ltd and @Overcookedgame and include the hashtags #Overcooked2 and #CraftAKevin . OR upload/post a photo of their artwork to Instagram and tag @Team17Ltd and @ghosttowngames with the hashtags #Overcooked2 and #CraftAKevin. OR upload/post a photo of their artwork as a comment on the competition post on the Overcooked Facebook page.
- Multiple entries are permitted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be reviewed by the ‘Panel of Judgement’, composed from members of Ghost Town Games.
- There will be two (2) winners who will each receive one (1) Kevin plush and pin and one (1) digital download code for the Overcooked! 2 Season Pass on the platform of their choice. Two (2) runner-ups will each receive one (1) digital download code for the Overcooked! 2 Season Pass on the platform of their choice. Requested download codes are subject to availability.
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 13 or over across the world except residents in Germany, India, Canada or Australia. If you are younger than this age, you should ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or services or redeemed as cash. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The winner will be notified by private message to the account used to enter the competition within 28 days of the competition closing. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 28 days, they will forfeit their prize. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winner providing their delivery details. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for delays in delivery that are outside of its control.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)
- The promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter.