We’ve just launched an update for The Escapists: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch that sees to improve the gameplay experience while fixing a couple of issues. You can find the full patch notes below.
If you don’t already own The Escapists: Complete Edition, it’s currently available on Nintendo Switch eShop. If you prefer physical versions of your games, we’ve teamed up with Limited Run who currently have pre-orders available on their website. Pre-orders close on March 15th, so you’ll want to act quickly to secure your own copy.
See you on the inside!
- Audio settings are now retained until the player enters any prison.
- Down on the D-pad now correctly opens the Journal menu.
- Players can now use handheld controls if a wireless controller is also connected.
- Jungle Compound now displays the correct prison image on the results screen.
- Santa’s Sweatshop Intro Movie audio no longer repeats on the loading screen or main menu.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing players to lose all money when reloading a save.
- Fixed a bug where knocked out characters may become stuck in a walking animation.