Today we’ve released an update for The Escapists 2 on Nintendo Switch adding support for “The Glorious Regime” DLC, along with a number of fixes and improvements. Please find the full patch notes below.
– Added support for ‘The Glorious Regime’ DLC map.
– Added Japanese language support.
– Added the ‘Add-on content’ section.
– Fixed a crash when reaching morning roll call.
– Fixed an issue which allowed players to walk through walls under certain circumstances.
– Fixed ‘The Chef’ quest targeting incorrect items.
– Fixed an issue with certain UI elements not appearing correctly.
– Fixed an issue where using a single joy-con wouldn’t correctly cycle through the map.
– Fixed an issue with user names not appearing correctly in the activity log.
– Fixed an issue with the routine arrow not always updating correctly.