Today we’re excited to bring another prison to our mobile prison simulation game, The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout. Originally a pre-order bonus for The Escapists 2 on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, The Glorious Regime is now available in The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout via a FREE update. To receive this new, free prison, simply update your game on iOS or Android.
Beyond the addition of The Glorious Regime prison, today’s update also fixes a number of bugs. Please find the full patch notes below.
Quiver before The Glorious Regime!
Despite the towering walls, electric fences and the fact that you can’t leave, you should be thankful to be serving time here. The Glorious Leader sees and hears all. Every day you must attend roll call in the shadow of his almighty monument!
Experience the thrill of escaping the hidden compound deep in the jungle. You’ll need determination and drive to avoid the unquestioningly devoted guards, constant surveillance, and the illustrious Leader himself, in your bid for freedom.
And remember to praise your Glorious Leader!
– Fixed an issue where only one player would appear on the results screen after completing a multiplayer escape.
– Fixed an issue that prevented item durability to appear on items when they are in desks.
– Fixed an issue where the security boards would be missing on all prisons.
– Fixed an issue where players could be on an infinite loading screen when attempting to join a session.
– Fixed an issue where music would layer whilst in the front-end menus.
– Fixed an issue which could lead to the player losing their movement when attempting to drag an item from the inventory when using touch controls.
– Fixed an issue whereby when using a 3rd party controller, the control selection couldn’t be selected.
– Fixed an issue which would mix up usernames on the leaderboards.