Worms 2: Armageddon
The last 5 levels of the campaign must be unlocked through the in-game store.
To acquire these 5 levels, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the first 30 campaign missions
- Navigate to the main menu screen
- Click on the icon of ‘Coins’ in the bottom right
- Swipe the screen from right to left until you reach the final page
- Please proceed to purchase the levels with the in-game currency
To view a comprehensive How to Play guide, please tap the cog icon on the main menu screen and select How To Play.
The game is either attempting to install or has installed to an SD card by default. To resolve the issue, please re-/install the game directly to your device.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your device has sufficient space to install the game (on its internal memory)
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Storage
- Choose to Unmount SD Card
- Attempt to install the game
This should force the game to install directly to your device, bypassing your internal SD card.
Once the game is installed to your device, you should be able to re-mount your SD card and transfer the app onto it (should you choose to).
If you are experiencing a delay with the graphics or audio of the game, please return to your home screen, wait several moments and then reopen the game.
If the issue is persisting, there might be an issue with the games local data.
Should this be the case, following the steps below should fix the problem:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Worms 2: Armageddon.
2. Force Close Worms 2: Armageddon, so that it is no longer running.
3. Whilst still in Settings > Applications, go to Google Play services > clear data.
4. Whilst still in Settings > Applications, go to Google Play Store > clear data.
5. Turn your device off, then turn it back on again.
6. Attempt to launch Worms 2: Armageddon.
Performing these steps will not clear your game save data, should you have any for Worms 2: Armageddon – just make sure you don’t clear data for it.
Knowledge Base Articles
Have you tried these suggestions?
Mega Sales Award
- Develop Awards 2015
- “Outstanding Contribution to UK Games Industry”-Golden Joysticks 2017
- Nominated “Indie Games Publisher of the Year” – Team17 MCV 2018
- BAFTA Games Awards 2017 – “British Game” – Ghost Town Games, Overcooked