RAGING JUSTICE – a brand new beat-’em-up by the ex-Rare team at MakinGames – was released last week on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac, and we’ve been hearing great things from fans of the genre since! Thank you to everyone who believed in our vision to revive a classic arcade style of game!
Arcade games, of course, were all about the high score board. And in that spirit, we’d like to launch the first ever RAGING JUSTICE community high score contest! If you own a copy of the game on any of the above formats then you have everything you need to take part – and you could win a big bundle of prizes, including…
- A RAGING JUSTICE branded arcade cabinet for the Nintendo Switch console
- A set of RAGING JUSTICE pin badges
- RAGING JUSTICE beer mats
- A RAGING JUSTICE t-shirt
- A RAGING JUSTICE download code to share with a friend!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is the following:
1. Play RAGING JUSTICE’s Brawl Mode on the Bar Broom Brawl stage and set your own high score.
2. Take a screenshot or photo of your score and share to Twitter with the hashtags #RAGINGJUSTICE and #SCOREOFJUSTICE
3. That’s it! Whoever has set the top score by Friday May 25th 2018 will receive the goodie bag of prizes!
If you haven’t yet played RAGING JUSTICE and would like to take part, check out the trailer below and see if it’s for you! Everyone else, the terms & conditions are below…
Terms & Conditions…
The Promoter of this competition is Team17 Digital Limited (Team17) of Castleview House, Calder Island Way, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7AW.
- The title of the competition is RAGING JUSTICE – High Score Contest
- Entry is free to all eligible users of the game who satisfy the requirements detailed below. No purchase necessary.
- The competition will run from 09:00 BST on 15th May 2018 until 17:00 BST on 25th May 2018. Any entries received by the Promoter after this point will not be considered.
- The competition is open to users of the game across the world except:
- residents in Germany, India, Canada or Australia;
- employees of the Promoter, or their families or agents; or
- any other person connected with the administration of the competition.
- All entrants must be over 16 years of age or have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- Multiple entries are permitted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be reviewed by the “Panel of Judgment”, composed from members of the Promoter. The Panel of Judgment shall select the top entry with the highest score on RAGING JUSTICE’s Bar Room Brawl stage in Brawl Mode.
- In the event of a tie, the person who submitted the top score first will be declared the winner.
- The decisions of the Panel of Judgment shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and each entrant’s ability to provide the winning criteria. Winner(s) will be notified by private message through their means of entry and announced on to general public on social media and websites belonging to the Promoter.
- Winner(s) will receive a RAGING JUSTICE branded arcade cabinet for the Nintendo Switch console, a set of RAGING JUSTICE pin badges, RAGING JUSTICE beer mats, a RAGING JUSTICE t-shirt and a RAGING JUSTICE download code.
- No cash alternative prizes will be offered, prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter who reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- By claiming a prize, winners agree that the Promoter can use their name, likeness and place of residence (in the format of ‘Rob W of Nottingham, UK’) for advertising and promotional purposes and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. Details of the winner(s) may be published on social media belonging to the Promoter, as well as the website www.team17.com and Promoter’s newsletter.
- By entering the competition, you are confirming that the submission is your own work and does not infringe the rights (including the intellectual property) of any third party. You hereby waive all moral rights in respect of any copyright in the name or copyright material submitted by You. In consideration of You entering into this competition you hereby assign all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the name and content submitted by You and accept that Promoter may use such name and content for any purposes whatsoever, including marketing and promotional purposes, in whatever media and format. You agree to allow the Promoter to display any name or image you submit. You accept that the Promoter may alter the visual appearance of the name and images before they are displayed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions without notice. In such event the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.