Head back to the Onion Kingdom and celebrate World Food Day in this uber-delicious FREE update, OUT NOW on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Steam!
View the tasty trailer here
Sip Sip, Hooray! It’s World Food Update Day!
Chefs! We hope you’re hungry – we’re serving up a hot and tasty new update for Overcooked! All You Can Eat!
World Food Festival
Get ready to embark on a completely new culinary adventure, complete with new chefs and new recipes!
With 3 new biomes and 10 new levels, you’re going to have to use all your culinary skill and wit to keep all your customers satiated and happy! Be ready to dice and slice – you’ll have to also cater via a delivery bag! Deliver the correct ingredients, and a delivery person will arrive to pick it up which will clear the top.
We’re excited to announce new chefs are entering the fray! Globe, Fox and 1 alternate Goldfish skin.
What would Overcooked be, without some absolutely scrumptious recipes? Try your hand at serving up some delicious bobotie and curry!
We’re excited to announce a new mechanic! Occasionally, you may find that a serving point is blocked by a delivery bag. Place the raw ingredient that is requested, and a delivery person will arrive to pick it up!
This tasty update is chock-full of improvements regarding accessibility including level skipping, the ability to turn off fires, reduce flashing/camera shake, and more.
As a reminder, please find the patch notes for this hot update below!
New 10 level DLC campaign and Chefs.
- Visit 3 Biomes, Baked Bazaar, Metro Mash and Pepper Plaza.
- 2 new chefs, Globe, Fox and 1 alternate skin for the Globe chef, Goldfish.
- 2 new recipes:
- New game mechanic using the takeaway delivery bag.
- Chefs can now be asked to box meals instead of plating.
Additional Accessibility options
- Added a reduced camera shake toggle.
- Reduce flashing effect toggle.
- Addition of an Assist mode added to the world map which can be toggled on/off at any point regardless of save file, allowing the game to be modified to the player’s needs.
- Level skipping
- Increase order timer slider
- Increase recipe timer slider
- Increase recipe scores by a percentage.
- Toggle order timers on/off.
- Shorten the player respawn timer.
- Reduce the number of recipes displayed.
- Turn off fires started by burnt food.
- Player direction is clearer with an indicator displayed beneath the chefs.
- Players aligned countertop highlight is now more noticeable.
- Fonts – Fixed several Dyslexia font bugs.
- Added a ‘flashing images’ warning to the boot flow.
- Game and controller settings can now be changed in game.
Fixed some general localisation issues.
Fixed an issue with the Ghost chef’s VFX can appear incorrectly.
Fixed an issue of uneven line spacing in the menu settings.
[PC] Fixed an issue where the controller icons were not displayed correctly.
If you haven’t played it already…
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is the ultimate Overcooked experience! Play over 200 kitchens with over 80 chefs, and with Assist Mode and cross-platform support, this is our most accessible Overcooked game! Players of all ages and abilities can enjoy co-op cooking on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Steam.
Overcooked! World Food Day & Accessibility Update Out Now, on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Steam!