We’ve just launched an update for Overcooked! 2 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch that improves the way your progression is saved in online games. With today’s update progress is now being saved for any player logged into a profile, which means that everyone saves campaign progress when joining others online. We hope this update allows for even more of you to take on the 4th star together in New Game+!
Please find the complete patch notes below:
- Players joining online sessions will now be able to save progress
- Fixed an issue that could occur if a level was quit whilst a chef was chopping
- Fixed an issue that could occur when swapping chefs whilst in the throne room
- Fixed stacks of clean plates/glasses not being correctly reset if placed into a bin
- Fixed multiple issues with counters and objects not highlighting correctly
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn with previously caught items
- Fixed the missing smoke particle in the food van for clients when joining an online kitchen
- Fixed an issue that could occur when interaction with a large pile of chopped ingredient
- Fixed an issue in Level 2 -3 where pots and pans could become stuck on the moving platform
- Fixed in issue on Level 6-3 where ingredients could become stuck when changing the direction of the conveyor belt
- Fixed an issue on Level 3-1 where the chopping boards and sinks could wash/chop without player input
- Fixed dropped ingredients not being consistently affected by wind
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
The update is already available on Steam.