It’s the news you’ve all been waiting for – an update is now available for My Time At Portia on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Epic and GOG!
We’re excited for you to play new quests and side quests, meet a new NPC and enjoy the optimisations we’ve made. Check out the full changelist below!
PATCH NOTES – NINTENDO SWITCH, PS4, XBOX ONE:
- New Quests involving Tody, Higgins, Huss & Tuss, and more… (These are available once the main story has been completed)
- A new NPC – Mason will be coming to live in Portia with his own quests and stories to tell. He also arrives after the main story has been completed.
- Added additional side quests
- Added new content for the Portia Times
- Added an icon for the player’s home on the map.
- Added ten more levels to the Deepest Ruin
- Added a new weapon, ‘Golden Staff’, as a reward for going through the Deepest Ruin
- Added the side mission to get the Monkey King clothing set
- Added a new hair styles
- Optimized Alice’s behaviour on the Flower Shop Sign quest
- Fixed an issue where the Chamber of Commerce’s ranking settlement was incorrect
- Fixed the error that could cause the “Shining Apple” quest not to trigger
- Fixed the display position of the Electric Furnace
- Fixed the appearance of Albert’s child.
- Fixed issues with machines making incorrect items.
- Fixed the issue of the game crashing when the player triggers A Cup of Melancholy and Beauty is Hard Work quests at the same time.
- Fixed the issue of the target updating incorrectly during Ginger’s Tests of Marriage
- Fixed the issue of the mini game triggering incorrectly when you go on a date with Gust.
- Fixed the issue of the camera passing through after player takes a photo of the restaurant and entrance to the Collapsed Wasteland.
- Fixed Nora’s icon.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would occasionally not participate in events.
- Fixed an issue where players would be stuck after festival events, dating and exploring the Haunted Cave.
- Fixed an issue where Dee-dee transport could not be controlled when closing the map.
- Fixed an issue with cotton llamas getting stuck in front of doors.
- Fixed dates being interrupted.
- Adjusted the location and size of the store icon
- Fixed the bug that gift shops at festivals/competitions have no icons
- Fixed the bug that some items have incorrect production times in the factory
- Fixed the bug that the camera direction of the mission Sophie’s Basketis incorrect
- If the player kicks trees whilst holding their baby, the baby will be sent home.
- Fixed the bug that the player may not have the option to interact with their spouse.
- Fixed the bug that weapons may disappear.
- Fixed the bug that the image on the ad board becomes blurred.
- Fixed the bug that Gust’s palette vanishes during the animation of him painting.
- Fixes to audio and text throughout the game
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
PATCH NOTES – GOG & EPIC GAMES:
- Added a large amount of voiceovers, including Gale, Higgins, Paulie, Alice and others. This adds missing voiceovers for over 60 NPCs.
- Added the source description for the Pink Cat’s Ears item.
- Added the source description of Wedding Anniversary gifts.
- Added interior maps for Huss and Tuss’ house, as well as Mason’s house.
- Added timeout protection for the Fishing minigame.
- Adjusted the trigger time for the Pinecocks quest to prevent conflict with the other Starlight Island quest.
- Adjusted the time of the “Change the Subject” quest’s item to the second day, and fixed incorrect ending issues of this task.
- Fixed inaccurate present in Portia’s overview map.
- Fixed the incorrect distance of Oaks’ interaction with players.
- Fixed bug where the camera could not be reset while riding mounts.
- Fixed bug where stables don’t display food reduction tips when adding food.
- Fixed bug where toxic water didn’t cause damage while standing in it in the Sewage Plant.
- Fixed some collisions in the WOW Industries ruins and Western Plateau dungeon.
- Fixed bug where the 1st day’s prediction results lose effect in the second day of the Martial Arts Tournament.
- Fixed the incorrect entrances and exits on the Commerce Guild Map.
- Fixed freeze after skipping a level in Ingall’s Mine.
- Fixed improper locations of the resurrection area in some dungeons.
- Fixed bug where Gale’s mission bubbles were not removed after the Fireside meeting for Pa’s return.
- Fixed bug where interaction did not disappear when fighting robots in the “Not Another Calm Morning” quest.
- Fixed freeze after submitting Cargo Scale to Gale while finishing the “Greatest Scam of Them All?” quest.
- Fixed conflicts while doing “Adventure on Starlight Island” and “Comfort the Pinecocks”.
- Fixed bug with interaction options not fading after Remington walks away from the player.
- Fixed the issue that Sasquatch and Pointy Nosed Snowman’s icon missed on the map.
- Fixed freeze during the first time playing Cross Five while using a controller.
- Fixed incorrect tips in the Recovery Machine UX and added a button tip for switching pages while using a controller.
- Fixed bug where the Commission Board can’t be used while using a controller.
- Fixed the unexpected key response while riding the Portia tour bus.
- Fixed bug where failing to catch the fish while fishing while using a controller will cause lasting vibration.
Want to play the game on Steam? We’ve got some of our best discounts yet for My Time At Portia on Steam!
My Time At Portia – 75% off
All clothing DLC packs – 33% off
Official soundtrack – 33% off