Ahoy, me Hearties!
The greatest of news is here! King of Seas will be launching from a port near you on 25th May 2021! This action-packed seafaring adventure will be available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4 & Xbox next month!
Check out the brand new trailer:
Play the Demo!
Yep, you heard us! You’ll be able to take your own vessel out for a spin and go head-to-head with some of the fearsome pirates you’ll encounter in the game – as a brand new demo for King of Seas (PC) is available NOW via the Steam store page! [CLICK HERE TO PLAY THE DEMO]
What is King of Seas?
King of Seas is an action role-playing game set in a deadly procedurally generated pirate world. In a ferocious plot, you will fight to regain what has been taken away and embark on an epic adventure in a fantastic world, filled with battles, lost islands and treasures. A universe full of amazing characters and breathtaking missions will keep you anchored as you strive to become the king of all pirates.
- Story: A series of quests guide you on your journey and uncover the intriguing characters of the King of Seas world who will lead you to the next path of your epic adventure.
- Procedural Generation: Dive into a lush, procedurally generated world that constantly refreshes the exploration mechanics within each new game.
- Dynamic World: The world reacts to your every action, naval routes change and with each conquered settlement the difficulty adapts to constantly give you a more challenging time.
- Map: A thick fog will ensure travelling towards objectives is not plain sailing, after all, wouldn’t you want to lose the joy of exploration?
- Navigation system: Atmospheric effects influence gameplay. Sail during a storm at your own risk, escape the enemies and always remember to carefully watch the wind direction to stay in control during battles. The strategy starts here.
- Ship customization: Five types of highly customizable ships through an equipment and skill system, just as in any true role-playing game!
- Combat system: Not only cannon shots and nautical strategy but also speed and spectacle, thanks to a set of more than 20 skills to choose from and three branches of talents to suit any playstyle.
PC – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
Nintendo Switch – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
Xbox One – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
PlayStation 4 – £24.99 / €24.99 / $24.99 / $39.99AUS
King of Seas is developed by Independent Italian developer 3DClouds and published by us, Team17. 🙂 We cannot wait to have you aboard!
See you soon, Captains! Oh… and enjoy the demo 😉