Apply for this role - Unity programmers – Nottingham
Team17 Games Label is busier than ever working on an array of successful and great new games IP. We are expanding rapidly – 2015, 2016 and 2017 have all been record years.
We offer a friendly and challenging working environment and multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms. We work with propriety and third party middleware and our collection of titles includes Worms, The Escapists, Overcooked, Yooka-Laylee and so much more!. With such a variety you will not be bored!!
We are now looking for Unity Programmers to join a new team in our Nottingham Office. this is a great opportunity to join a brand new team with the backing of our very experienced Wakefield Office.
We are looking for team members that possess great technical skills – this will probably be your second or third role as you will already have at least 3+ year’s experience working within a gaming environment.
You will be working not only on our great labels but with our label partners on exciting new projects. You must be capable of looking ahead, identifying risks in projects and communicating well.
- 3+ years working in the games industry
- Excellent working knowledge of Unity
- Excellent working knowledge of Unity C#
- Strong Maths skills
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- Great communication skills.
- Working knowledge of C++.
- Knowledge of console programming.
- Knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unreal.
- Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
Mega Sales Award
- Develop Awards 2015
- “Outstanding Contribution to UK Games Industry”-Golden Joysticks 2017
- Nominated “Indie Games Publisher of the Year” – Team17 MCV 2018
- BAFTA Games Awards 2017 – “British Game” – Ghost Town Games, Overcooked