We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Soul Survivor Games to bring Honey, I Joined a Cult to PC!
Be hypnotized by the partnership trailer!
Honey, I Joined a Cult is a single player resource management strategy game where the player is in charge of creating, operating and growing a cult in the funky 70’s! Your tasks will range from deciding the organisations symbols and relics to where the toilets should be in the compound!
- Maintain and grow cult influence: Recruit cultists and followers to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence
- Base building: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms
- Groovy missions: Complete missions to unlock resources or fulfil the leader’s demands to keep their ego in check
- Counter threats: Overcome threats from nosey journalists, oppressive government bodies, and rival heretical cults
- Cult themes: Choose the cult’s focus of worship, affecting the tech tree, missions and unlocks available
Honey, I joined a cult will be coming to PC!
We’ll be sharing more information on Honey, I Joined a Cult in the near future, but until then, sign up to the Team17 newsletter and follow our social channels to keep up to date with the latest news!