Hello there, faithful ones!
The day is finally upon us – Honey, I Joined A Cult is available now in Early Access on Steam!
As architect of a new and groovy cult, players design everything from the ground up, from the deity they worship to the location of the energy spa; no detail is too small for the cult leader to decide.
Running a lucrative cult is no easy feat though: the leader’s ego, local law enforcement, government agencies, and angry protestors all threaten the all-important bottom line if not managed correctly…
- Take full control of a funky cult: Recruit cultists to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence.
- Build ‘freaky deaky’ bases: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno-chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms.
- Branch out into the community: Send minions out to spread the good word, or just get them to steal fancy items for your cult HQ.
- Stick it to ‘The Man’: Overcome threats from law enforcement, oppressive government bodies, and misinformed protesters.
- Get down with deities: Choose where your cult’s heading – fiery apocalypse or the second coming of the Squid Lord?
We’ve got lots of content planned to be added during Early Access, here’s a look at the roadmap!
Ready to pledge your hard-earned cash and become a cult architect?
Honey, I Joined A Cult costs £15.99 / $19.99 / EUR 19.99 and you can get 10% off with our special launch discount!
PLUS, if you own The Escapists, The Escapists 2, The Escapists: The Walking Dead or The Survivalists, you can get an extra 10% off too!
Want to see the game in action? We’ve got a pre-recorded stream running on Steam for the next few days, tune in and hear the devs talk about the game and answer community questions!
👉 STEAM PAGE 👈
We’re incredibly excited for you to start your journey to achieve absolute greatness as an inspiring cult architect!
#JoinTheInnerCircle: The official HIJAC Discord server is the place to meet other cult architects and trade tips, leave game feedback and get news!