Grab your jerseys, and get your trainers on — the Sports Update has just released! 🏀 Find out everything you need to know about this exciting update below!
The Sports Update 🏒
This free update features a plethora of improvements to the existing Hockey and Dunk modes, including key bug fixes, an option to add powerups and more! Keep reading for all the details in the patch notes 👇
The Sports Cosmetic Pack! 🏅
The Sports Pack cosmetic DLC has just dropped! Get ready to enter the court in style, with new Hats, Floaties, Stickers, and Trail! This retails for €1.99/£1.69/$1.99 🏉
As a reminder, find below the patch notes for this update:
- New Sports Themed Cosmetic Pack (5 Hats, 2 Floaties, 2 Stickers, 1 Trail).
- Enhancement of the existing Hockey and Dunk modes.
- Improvements to Hockey Goal collision and floor tiles.
- Powerup game options added to Hockey and Dunk modes.
- Improvements to UI and Online menus to make it easier for players to reach each of the main game modes, such as new quickplay buttons for Hockey and Dunk.
- [PC] Further Level Editor improvements, such as clearer editor icons for some Bouncy Castle features along with various bug fixes.
- [Linux] Fixed an issue where inflatable objects throughout the Bouncy Castle course were invisible.
- [PS4] Fixed a problem where players did not load correctly into the Bouncy Castle Course loading screen, and fixed a physics issue where the player ball would be lifted into the air at the start of a hole if they finished the previous hole stuck in the water.
- [Console Only] ‘Official Courses’ label has been removed from the course select menu on consoles.
- Various other Quality of Life improvements and bug fixes.
What a hit! ⚾
The Sports Update and Sports Pack DLC OUT NOW on Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
That’s all for now, Golfers!
Keep up to date with all things Golf on our social channels!
Golf With Your Friends Twitter
Golf With Your Friends Facebook