Get the Original Worms for Free!
Want a free copy of the game that started it all?
All you have to do is sign up to our mailing list!
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Youtube or Mail Chimp.
- The promoter is Team 17 Digital Ltd, Castleview House, Wakefield, WF2 7AW. (“The Promoter”)
- The promotion commences at 15:00 GMT Monday 7th December and closes at 15:00 GMT Tuesday 8th December 2015 (The “Promotion Period”)
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- a) Subscribe to the Team17 mailing list.
- b) Respond to the subscription confirmation email.
- The free game will be sent to all of the eligible entries submitted within the promotion period
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 13 or over who are residents in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. If you are younger than this age, you should ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or services or redeemed as cash. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The successful entrants will be notified by email to the account used to subscribe within 28 days of the competition closing. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the promotion finishing. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for delays in delivery that are outside of its control.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)
- The promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter.
- TIGA Awards 2015
- TIGA Awards 2015
Debbie Bestwick, Team17
- MCV Awards 2015
Person of the Year
Mega Sales Award
- Develop Awards 2015
- BAFTA Breakthrough Brit 2015
Mouldy Toof, The Escapists
- TIGA Awards 2015
- TIGA Awards 2014
- Develop Awards 2014
- UKIE’s gamescom
UK Game of Show 2014
- App Store
Best of 2013